Attending the Retail & Fuel Technology Conference in May could be the best financial decision you make this year. Gilbarco Veeder-Root and Insite360 will spend two days covering helpful ideas on how to leverage technology to stay ahead of your competition. You'll not only learn about new features and best practices for Insite360 Fuel, Encore and Passport products - you'll gain insight into fuel variance, fuel supply & pricing, fuel sourcing, EPA regulations and fuel financial reconciliation. We know you’ll return home with helpful tips and ideas on how to best use Insite360 software and services to stay competitive.
#RFTC2018 has just announced its keynote speakers as:
- Robert Tucker- Innovation expert, futurist, and author of Driving Growth Through Innovation
- Chris Rapanick- Director, business development at NACS
- David Rose- Speaker and author of Enchanted Objects
- Russell Hensley- Partner and senior leader of global automotive and assembly practice with McKinsey and Company
From retailers to fleet managers, from the CEO to the operators, RFTC will benefit anyone who uses Insite360 software or Gilbarco Veeder-Root products. There will be plenty of opportunities to chat with the Insite360 team to discuss the software, implementations, or optimizations.
Insite360 speakers include:
- Andrea Mulhall- Vice President and General Manager, Insite360
- Naveed Syed- Director, Implementation
- Don Thibodeaux, Jr.- Director of Operations, Fuel Center
- Dan Witkemper- Director, Services Marketing
- John Frank- Global Product Owner
- John Boley- Director, Exchange
- Corey McMillan- Alarm Management Manager
- Amit Kumar- North America Payment Product Manager
Be sure to stick around for fishing and golf on Friday in beautiful Myrtle Beach.