Insite360 is closely monitoring updates regarding COVID-19 to ensure the safety of our employees and to minimize the impact on our customers.
We want to share what we're doing to help address uncertainty caused by COVID-19; we have already taken the following steps:
- We have banned all non-essential travel, domestically and globally.
- We require all associates to disclose personal travel to high-risk countries per the CDC recommendations.
- We have moved to work from home (WFH) at our Houston operations center and global engineering centers.
- We have established a daily, virtual meeting with our leaders to review key KPIs from fuel center, environmental alarm and compliance services, and other essential services.
- We continue to meet with our team and with our customers without interruption. These meetings are ongoing and now conducted virtually – both internally as well as externally with customers, suppliers and other members of our business community.
- We are following guidelines from local, state and federal health organizations.
At this time, our operations have not been adversely affected in delivering our services and solutions to our customers. We appreciate the support we have received from our team members, customers, suppliers and industry associates, and we remain committed to providing superior service despite volatile circumstances and numerous unknowns. Thank you for your support and patience during these challenging times.