Because Insite360 does not own trucks, fuel, or other assets, Fuel Center eliminates any conflicts of interest in the supply chain. Fuel Center acts as an extension of your team, managing your fuel using the same technology and best practices as the world's most successful fleets and retailers.
- Unmatched Expertise - Leverages the team that manages millions of gallons of fuel for the world's most successful fleets and retailers
- End-to-End Management - Provides fuel inventory, sourcing, dispatch, delivery, and financial reconciliation
- Utilizes Best of Breed Technology - Leverages IS360 Fuel Management System (FMS), which runs the largest fuel management network in the world
- Strategic Recommendations - Provides expert guidance on supply portfolio (fuel and freight), contracting, and sourcing
- Alignment of Interests - Avoids conflicts of interest via independence from any supplier or carrier
- Industry Leading Best Practices - Uses procedures and processes that have been proven in deployments for the world's most efficient managers of fuel
- Strategic Procurement - Provides recommendations on supply and pricing strategy; prepares risk management profiles; and conducts supply and transport RFPs.
- Fuel Management - Optimizes inventories, daily pricing decisions, and delivery schedules using best buy, forecasting, and tactical dispatching tools.
- Financial and Delivery - Provides detailed reconciliation of fuel prices, taxes, volumes, and freight
- Performance Benchmarking - Measures and evaluates the performance of your current fuel management operations against industry averages for your market. Also provides a comprehensive report including the potential ROI to be realized after engaging Fuel Center.
Insite360's Fuel Benchmark Analysis Service:
- Evaluates both fuel and freight for given markets as measured against industry averages
- Illustrates contractual findings and areas for improvement
- Provides ongoing performance improvement targets
- Delivers a comprehensive report including an ROI of what engaging with Fuel Center would yield