We'll handle every alarm just the way you want
The Insite360 ATG Alarm Management team offers a complete set of services to remotely monitor ATG equipment and monitor compliance status. Experienced, trained technicians troubleshoot and remotely fix alarms and non-compliant equipment as soon as they are reported. Alarms that cannot be fixed remotely will be sent to the preferred Authorized Service Contractor (ASC).
Be assured that all your Automatic Tank Gauge (ATG) equipment is in prime operating condition 24/7. These technicians leverage industry leading technology to eliminate manual processes and continuously monitor the safety and proper functioning of storage tanks using a centralized systematic methodology. AMS enables our customers to create an environment in which problems are accurately identified in a timely manner. This strategic approach mitigates risk and reduces overall maintenance costs.
Alarm Managment Services provide remote site monitoring services to companies who need to comply with local, state, and federal environmental regulations at the lowest cost. AMS allows companies to effectively manage regulatory business issues.
- Monitors sites 24 x 7 x 365 with one hour response
- Tracks and triages all site alarms determining appropriate courses of action
- Provides required monthly or period reporting
- Reduce costs associated with regulation and compliance by as much as 30 - 40%
- Scale with changing regulatory requirements
- Reduce maintenance dispatches
- Reduce compliance related fines.
ATG full service equipment monitoring and alarm resolution results:
- Monitoring ATG alarms and quickly identifying root cause and resolving the problem.
- Over 60% of alarms resolved by Insite360 Operations Center do not require a dispatch, saving the average customer $350/month
- Mitigating the risk of NOVs by monitoring ATG Compliance status results and correcting issues to obtain a passing result for the period
- Monitoring ATG setup changes that result in alarms or report errors and ensuring best practices
- Automatically receive all alarms from the ATG
- Intelligent and customized filtering of alarms
- Advanced alarm routing to multiple contacts
- 24x7 remote diagnostics, troubleshooting and fix by qualified technicians
- Manage contractor dispatch and performance
- Respond better and faster to emergency events like fuel spills with the help of professionals
- 24x7 anywhere access to your fuel information via a secure web-portal (reports, dashboards, online document access)
- All data archived and available on-demand, no hidden costs.
- ATG Flow Features:
- Flow rates per fuelling position and grade
- Set customized alerts on flow rate events (high flow, low flow, no flow, by number of fuelling positions, by grade, etc.)
- 24x7 anywhere access to your flow rate information via a secure web-portal (reports, dashboards, online document access)
- All data archived and available on-demand. No hidden costs